Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Swiss it, Dip it!
My neighbors and I never gather together without bringing something to the table...be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or relaxing on the dock with munchies. Game is on with these folks because I truely live on a road with the best cooks in the north woods... if not the state! After a 'girls' day of beach pedicures and facials, I brought this dip to our pre-dinner campfire. It was a hit. Note: For girls day I made a triple batch... we all love to cook but we really love to EAT!
Pinky's Swiss Dip
6-8 strips cooked and crumbled bacon (no such thing as too much bacon)
8 oz Cream cheese
1/2 C. Mayo
2 t Dijon
1 1/2 -2 Cups grated Swiss
2 or 3 chopped scallions (green onions)
1/2 C. crushed "Blue Diamond, Smokehouse Almonds"
Preheat oven 400
bake till golden and oooy goooy... top with crushed almonds
I served with Bagel Crisps, but any cracker will do.
*** NOTE*** Im a Hellmanns mayo snob..if you use another brand I dont even want to talk about it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment